Saturday 19 September 2015

Introduction to Simple & Self

I was recently watching a documentary called "The Human Experiment" which discusses the toxic chemicals that effect our body found in many every-day products. From beauty products to the furnishings of our homes there is relatively no way to tell whether harmful chemicals have been used in the creation of these products due to loop holes in legislation.

I love informational documentaries like this one and others (like "Hungry For Change") however they always end on such a negative note.

"There is chemicals in all our products that are causing irreversible harm to you and your kids and there's not much you can do about it at this point… Anyway thanks for watching!"

It's awesome that the awareness of these issues are getting out however it can leave you feeling hopeless. Well, with this blog I hope to turn that around for us… Yes! US! I'm on this journey too trying everything you'll find on this blog.

We're going to turn our world in to a positive, healthy and happy place through food, exercise and wellness tips and tricks. Everything from diets to relationships to balance to positive thinking and back.

We'll discuss everything these documentaries are talking about and more with solutions to these issues instead of a hopeless ending.

Everything in my blog is from my experiences or my experiments, I am not a professional but on the road to becoming one. I am a university student and a musician looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. I have definitely had turbulence in my life over these last few years but it is never the wrong time to steer my life in to the wind of positivity.

I'm very excited to experience and document these changes in real time with you! I hope you will join in the discussion in the comment section below to voice your opinions and tell of your experiences regarding "Simple & Self".


No comments:

Post a Comment